Special notice regarding impacts of COVID-19 on the UTSG Annual Conference: Discussions are on-going regarding how the 2020 UTSG Annual Conference will progress during the current COVID-19 outbreak. We will post an update and send round a notification as soon as final decisions are made (around 31st March).
UTSG 2019 will be held at Loughborough University from 6 – 8 July 2020. Information on registration and the conference venue will be posted as available. Information on registration dates and fees is available below.
Key registration dates
- Abstract submission deadline: 16 March 2020 (please note revised deadline)
- Abstract review result: 3 April 2020
- Registration opens: 6 April 2020
- Early-bird registration deadline: 12 June 2020
- Final paper/ Extended abstract submission deadline: 22 June 2020
- Registration and accommodation booking deadline: 26 June 2020
- Conference begins: 6 July 2020
Fees (*please note that fees are not inclusive of accommodation)
- Student rate:
- Early bird: £195.00
- Standard: £245.00
- Standard registration:
- Early bird: £395.00
- Standard: £445.00
Further information will be posted as available.
For more information, please contact the conference email.